Watch the SAP Business ByDesign Overview:
See what customers are saying about SAP Business ByDesign:
SAP Business ByDesign
As your company grows, management of everyday functions can become more challenging to operate. There comes a point where the IT solution starts to lag behind business innovation, which can stifle productivity and limit growth potential. Point solutions to support discrete business functions become harder to manage in isolation, and more challenging to integrate as data volumes and business process complexity increases to ensure your company maintains a competitive edge. At this point, it makes sense to explore how the IT solution can better support your business, both in terms of operational and growth objectives.
This is where SAP Business ByDesign can revolutionise the way you do business. SAP have taken their vast experience in the field of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), and created a product aimed specifically at small and mid-sized companies. SAP Business ByDesign enables your entire business to operate on a single, integrated platform, supporting all of your end-to-end business processes. No more integration issues. No more challenges in extending point solutions to support new / evolving business processes. Just a simple, consolidated, comprehensive solution to run your business the way you want to.
Complex IT solution, requiring ongoing investment to scale and adapt to a changing business
- Challenging and costly integration of point solutions
- Large amounts of manual data processing, potentially off system (e.g. in spreadsheets)
- High data center maintenance costs
- General lack of transparency and high-effort reporting
Business Benefits of using SAP Business ByDesign:
SAP Business ByDesign consolidates your core IT solution, bringing several key benefits:
Increased business transparency, enabling business decisions to be made rapidly and on the basis of accurate data, in real-time (thanks to SAP’s HANA in-memory database technology)
- Complete integration of business functions, within a single application, keeping things simple!
- Rapid adaptation of business processes – change the way you do things quickly and easily, without costly IT support
- Low, predictable costs. SAP Business ByDesign is offered as a software-as-a-service solution, meaning you don’t need to worry about hardware and operational costs, for a single, predictable, subscription fee.
- Start small, think BIG! SAP Business ByDesign is modular in nature, meaning you can start by using only the functions that you need, then easily expand the solution to onboard other business functions or adapt to how your business grows
- A single, common, intuitive user experience means that your users will quickly get to grips with the new system, minimising training costs during the implementation and ongoing onboarding of new staff
We offer a full implementation service for SAP Business ByDesign, from initial consulting services (to determine your business requirements, determining the best fit for your solution, and identifying any gaps in standard functionality that may need to be addressed), through the implementation / customising, data migration, adoption and cutover phases to ensure your transition to integrated ERP is simple, smooth and without disruption to the business.
Our services cover all modules of SAP Business ByDesign, including:
Provides a real-time view of your businesses financial condition, via Financial & Management accounting, and cash-flow management processes.
Streamline HR processes such as organisation management, workforce administration, time and attendance, and employee self-service capabilities. Manage your company payroll via the integrated payroll functionality to simplify this core and critical aspect of your HR processing.
Consolidate and integrate your marketing, sales and service processes. From lead generation, managed handover to full sales force automation and active account management, you can operate your CRM processes more efficiently than ever.
Improve the effectiveness of your supply chain by better matching supply with demand. Streamlining collaboration with customers and suppliers to give you the insights you need to develop products in alignment with customer and market demand. Gain transparency of your supply networks, control material demand and feed into procurement planning, and centralise the management of your manufacturing, warehousing and logistics related processes.
Centralise supplier information to give you the edge in negotiating better deals from your supply base with the sourcing functionality, whilst also empowering your employees to make better purchasing decisions based on real-time information with self-service procurement capabilities.
Make it easy for your teams to manage, deliver, and monitor projects in real time by facilitating collaboration across projects of any size and complexity
Want to find out more? Contact us now