Are you upgrading to SAP S/4 HANA? Confused about how SAP Solution Manager can help?
SAP Solution Manager should be an integral part of your SAP S/4 HANA upgrade/migration project. For example, did you know that SAP Solution Manager can:
- Help refine your business processes through the use of integrated process modelling tools.
- Assist in a smooth transition through helping you identify and refine any problematic custom code.
- Provides visibility of Business and IT improvement opportunities that can be achieved through the SAP S/4 Transition.
- Gives you access to the tools to build, test and deploy S/4 solution successfully.
- Help identify potential faults before they occur.
Watch the video below to see how SAP Solution Manager 7.2 can assist:
If you have any questions regarding the transition to S/4 HANA and how SAP Solution Manager (both 7.1 and 7.2) can help, contact us here.