Looking for a new challenge?
Rapid ERP is the first UK SAP consultancy to focus exclusively on SAP ALM, SAP Solution Manager, and associated 3rd Party tools. Due to a large pipeline of new business and our on-going investment in growth, we’re constantly on the lookout for like-minded and enthusiastic professionals.
If you’re interested in a career in SAP Application Lifecycle Management, have experience with SAP Solution Manager and want to be part of a fast growing and evolving industry then we’d be happy to hear from you.
Relevant Skills & Experience
Hard working? Self-motivated? Enthusiastic advocate of SAP Application Lifecycle Management?
If you can answer “yes” to these questions then you’re already on the way to being a good match with our company.
Additional key attributes include:
- Minimum 5 years SAP project experience
- Knowledge of SAP methodologies e.g. Run SAP, ASAP
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to lead client workshops on ALM topics
- Experienced in the initial set-up, configuration, enhancement, testing and deployment of SAP ALM / Solution Manager functionality
- Happy to support, mentor and develop junior team members
- Classroom / Remote training delivery
- Fully mobile
- Have an in depth knowledge of implementing at least two core functions from:
- Solution Documentation / Implementation
- Change Management (ChaRM and QGM)
- Test Management
- IT Service Management
- Technical Monitoring and/or performance analysis
- Business Process and Interface Monitoring